Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trapped in Doors....

Between the heat & the Giant *angry* Red Wasps I am trapped in doors today. Really not much to do. The day has gone by really fast... I need to fold clothes & that's about it. Boring day. The most exciting thing that happened to day was, I opened my back door, & went to let the dog out & had two of the biggest red wasps I have ever seen looking back at me. I took a few pictures & then I seen they were getting angry & slammed it shut again. I had this I guess for a lack of a better word, hole between where the back screen door ends & floor begins, & I honestly don't want any of those THINGS coming into the house. All in all there were four on the door, & six more flying around. Which means Nesting. Which is  not a good thing. My dogs live out back...... So sometime tonight I have the be the daring one, (Thomas is allergic) & spray them down. YAY ME.


So as Thomas is sleeping & John is playing, & I was totally bored I took some pictures of my fish. In my new tank. I have two gold fish. One is black and names Spongebob, one is white & orange. His name If Firework. Then we have a blue beta named Tony Stewart. A spotted molly named (wrongly might I ad, as she is a female who's about to have eggs.) Jeff Gordon. & a Red Tailed Shark. He doesn't have a name. We had three more but they have died. Jeff Gordons' mate was Oreo, but He died yesterday. & my guppies have died.

0 comments:

Post a Comment