Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Night.

                So its Monday night. Little man has been in bed since 9:15. Thomas is sleeping. I have to get him up for work soon. My kitchen is finally clean. I torn it apart yesterday trying to clean it. I took everything out of the desk's filing drawers. I wanted to make a spot for all of Johns art stuff where he can get to it, while at the same time its not in his room where Others can get too it. With all the school shopping that we've been doing, its kind of a good thing. *Note at bottom*
               We've have  gotten just about everything needed. He only needs 2 boxes of tissues, & 2 boxes of Ziploc bags for the "Teacher Supply" list.  The official list hasn't come out just yet. But I think we got just about everything that John might need. Markers, (Normal Markers, Thin Markers,) Crayons (both fat & thin ones) Colored Pencils, Paper, (Bright colors, pastel colors, white,) A Binder, folders, index cards, fat pencils, thin pencils, notebooks, notebook paper, Kindergarten writing tablets...Pencil boxes, & cases. Glue sticks, bottles of glue. OMG the list goes on & on & on. We don't have many clothes to buy him either since earlier this summer I bought a bunch of jeans for him, that still have TAGS on them. *smiles* But of course I know myself so I will most likely buy a couple more pairs, & a couple of shirts. He already has never been worn (that still fit) short outfits. What can I say my little man is ready for school.


              His birthday is Wednesday. I can't believe hes going to be five. This weekend is his birthday party. & OMG the to do list. The lawn needs to be taken care off, The shopping still needs to be done. I don't know if Thomas told all of the guests or not... Eh. Sighs.














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SIDE NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




                                The official needs list, hasn't come out yet. But the Teacher need list has. Its kind of sad that not only do we pay taxes, but now because they keep cutting the budget for the schools, we have to buy supplies, BASIC supplies like hand soap & baby wipes for the classroom. Its a shame that this keeps happening to the teachers. Its not right. Here's everything needed.


* 1 pump bottle of antibaterical soap
* 2 boxes of Kleenex
* 2 Packs of Ziploc bags. (1 box of Gallon, & 1 box of Quart)
* 1 Box of Fat Crayons
* 1 Box of baby wipes
* 1 small plastic pencil box
* 5 glue sticks
* 1 package of safety pins
* 1 pair of children's safety scissors (depending on teacher)
* 1 thin Kinder Mat




& we'll be randomly doing snacks for ALL students through out the year

0 comments:

Post a Comment