Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Some More from the 4th!!!!

So here are some more pictures from our Fourth. They aren't great. I didn't get any of the cities fireworks, just some of our own.

They came out alright I guess.
Today was an alright.  Didn't do much. Just cleaned out around the house. Went & go some stuff for John for when he starts school. (Next Month) I can't believe my baby turns five next week. FIVE. And then starts school!!! Ahhh. The thought of it makes me almost want to cry..... Almost. Im excited for him, at the same time, I know that its going to open a whole new door. Trouble for talking too much, or in my son's case talking back. He is something of a smartass, but he has two parents that are smartasses, so no matter how much I try to make sure hes not, he still slips it in.






What can I say? He's my baby. John truly is something else though. But now Im heading to go get him ready for bed, & help him with his chorus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment