Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sometimes the Quiet is Just Too Much

                     I've started a new post like a million times it seems, but never get any where near done before I'm jumping up to answer the phone, or John, or the door. Some days it seems like Life doesn't ever slow down. And then there are other days where the quiet is just too much to deal with . The house has been really quiet this week. & that's a good thing. Johns been pretty well behaved.... Thomas is either working or sleeping. Ive gotten almost fully caught up on my housework. I'm still working on that never ending cycle of wash. John's wash is done. Totally done.

                 Speaking of John, Ive been trying to get him to do more coloring, painting, whatever. He doesn't mind it, but he doesn't like it either. Its like pulling teeth. I can get him to have fun writing, or taking pictures, or learning. But when it comes to anything art like he has no will power. Blah. I think I'm gonna go to Wal-mart, & some other places to get some craft stuff. Hes been like this for years. & the more I try the more he pulls away. Today we tried to paint with some water colors, He HATED it. He got mad because there just wasn't enough paint on the paper he said. I think that sometime this weekend we are gonna go outside & finger paint...


The house is quiet, everyone & everything's asleep. I still have another hour to be up. I wonder what I can get done in that time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment