Friday, July 30, 2010

Doctors Visit Will Lead to Bowling?

             Today John went for his five year well/ school check up. As I thought everything is up to date. He's in great health & Not to brag hes a smart little kid... I have to work on his writing skills, but other then that. =) He did great. Until they needed to prick his finger for the Iron test. He screamed. He wasn't happy. But I can't say that I blame him....
                Afterwards we went to Wal-mart. He spent his well earned money (Money he earns by doing chorus. He asked to be able to do them & for the most part keeps on them.) on a monster truck he didn't  have. ( shocking that we could even find one. ) & a set of hotwheels he didn't have. How he knew he didn't have them is a mystery to me. He has millions, but like always he was right. Found out that he really does remember everything. He remembers his visit to the Denist last year, right down to the Show he was watching & what it was about....

                     Cooked dinner, watched the new iCarly, & then him & daddy had a boys night out. Went Bowling. He had a blast. I was going to go too, but he really wanted it to be a "boys" thing. He misses his daddy. I couldn't hold that against him.



All in all it was a great ending to a day that started really crappy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment