Saturday, July 17, 2010

Dear Rain, YOU SUCK.

                 So tomorrow is the big day, the day I have like a million guest roaming around my tiny little house, to celebrate John turning five.... Is anything done? Barely. The weather has been not be agreeing with me. Nor has my husband. So as Ive got most of the carport set up, the threat of rain comes & living in North Caroling, I figure its a threat, its not going to happen, you know why? Because it never does. Silly me. So I have just a little bit left to do for tomorrow & I got rained out. Not just rain, but Thunder & Lighting & a Pouring Down Fall. Yay. So not only tomorrow do I have to run out, get the cake, get the rest of the stuff we need, set up the decorations, but now I also have to finish cleaning. Thank you again Nature for having to prove me wrong.... Couldn't you have waited until Monday to prove me wrong? Please note Mother N. that tomorrow is my little guys big day & it  would be nice to not have it rained out, after all the money being spent. Thanks.


This week as been a bad week, or maybe its just today. A 8gb memory card for my camera, all the sudden refuses to work for me. It crapped out yesterday. So I don't know what pictures on it. So that leaves me with One 8bg & a small 4gb to run with for a while. YIPPEE. Blah. I've tried it in all of the memory card readers.
Behind my house

Side of my house

Front of my house

And a half picture of the tree frog that has moved in above my door.
He hangs out there all day, doesnt move, even if you open & close the door a million times.
at night he likes to talk,
& then He'll just be gone.
Only to come back the next day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment