Saturday, July 24, 2010

Another..

Well today was yet another super hot day. It really sucked. Went out once to get some more angel fish. (All the Cullen's are there finally.) The picture is of the sky last night. I risked the heat to get out there. =) The sky was just really pretty with the orange, & the pink, & the blues. It was awesome. Too bad that it meant that today was going to be another hot day. Which it was. The sky was just as pretty tonight, but Ive got three little boys. Jon-Jon & two of his best friends so I didnt bother getting the camera out. Because if I went they would follow.


Thankfully it should cool down starting Monday...... But........... Starting Monday it will be rainy & stormy all week... Blah.

Gotta love Good Ole North C.



Sometimes I think I just want to get out of North C. even if its just for a little while. The drama, the fake friends, the B.S.  Today has been the most Ive been on the computer. I've been keeping away. I think thats best. It really sucks to get stabbed in the back by so called friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment