Monday, July 19, 2010

The After Math

Well The rain held up until the very end of the party on Sunday. The party was great. I think this is the best one we've had yet for John. Very little drama. Very little, lots of fun... Water Balloons, a sprinkler, good food & great friends!! Really what more could you ask for?

Although it was sad, because we all really missed Daddy, it was still a great party... I was able to see the home health care nurse that helped us with Daddy. She is one amazing woman.......

John had lots of fun. Made out like a little bandit, like always... =) He had so much fun... The cake came out great, which I was grateful. I couldn't get the picture to come out lighter, soo instead of putting a picture of John on the cake, we ended up ordering one, & just putting two Monster Jam trucks that John didn't have on it. It came out great....


Everything was great. I can't believe I was soo stressed this week about it.... My house is still a little on the trashed side, but I'll be taking care of that today.



=)

Now Im off to bed to see if I can get some sleep. Was about there once, but I heard a Nextel go off, which wasn't mine, or Thomas....; Not good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment