Monday, July 5, 2010

Fourth of July

Yesturday was a great day. Thomas & I set up my 55 gallon fish tank. (Fresh Water Fish) Grilled some steaks. & Enjoyed a peaceful day with it *mostly* just being the three of us. After dinner we rode to a friends Mom's house to watch the Fireworks from Benson & Light some of our own off. It was pretty relaxing. Something I can't say after a weekend filled with some pretty awesome company & two teenage girls.


Today it was once again just me & my two favorite men. Once again it was relaxing. Although disappointing since we went hunting for Angel fish. *My favorite fresh water fish* to fill the tank with. & ALL the pet shops we went to were fresh out........ Well one had one. Just one, & I buy my angel fish in pairs. I look for the two that stick together, & I know they are mated. Angel fish are odd balls. They only have one mate. So buying just 1 didn't make sense to me. So Im waiting until my normal fish man gets some in. He said he would try to go pick me out some Blushing Angel fish with Fan Tails. O-M-G. I love the blushing angel fish. He's the only one around here, (even in both Cities that are close to me.) that carries them. The are white with rosey spots on their faces. *Reason for being called Blushing angel fish!!!!!*

All in all it was a great weekend. I got to FINALLY see Elcipse. *I was to see it with some friends, but they chose to go opening night & not tell me. So Thomas & I took the girls to go see it. It was alright. It was a good movie, but to me the book is SOOOO much better.* Got to spoil to teenagers that didn't belong to me. 




Saturday night I cooked Lasanga for one of my best friends birthdays. I also got to take pictures of her two little boys, my nephews by marrage. Or at least I claim them as nephews. Of course I think the pictures came out great.  And they had alot of fun playing with John.



John had alot of fun this weekend too. But we learned that at 16 we are not going to let him drive any of our cars..... =/ He shows off too much now in his hummer. What is he gonna be like with a set of wheels on the road? Im afraid to know. Not too long after this picture below was taken he hit the pig cooker. Nothing or no one was hurt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment