Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween. I hope everyone had a great one. I love this time of year. All the cute little kids, & The candy. Who wouldn't like it.

This year Thomas got to take John out & I stayed at home to pass out candy. I ended up running out. *Doesn't help that I was giving it out in Handfuls does it?*  & then my best friend came & kidnapped me & Force fed my steak. Yummy. WHat would I do without my friends.

John was Woody from Toy Story... As was he dog. They both looked Cute.
& then Today we went to our next door neighbor's church. We couldn't stay long because I had to get back to a friends house to mop his floors like I said I would do all week... Oops. Well to be truthful he's a truck driver & is barely ever home so that had a lot to do with it.

It seems like hell week as finally ended. Yay. I had a really great weekend. A much needed weekend. I think I would have cried my eyes out if It wasn't for some of the worlds greatest friends. I don't know what I would do without them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment