Thursday, October 28, 2010

So.. This is how its going to be?

Hell, thats what this week as been. I am so ready for it to be Monday. Which says alot since I HATE Mondays. Truly hate them.

Monday- Had to get rid of my dog, Herc. I took it really hard. Still taking it really hard. Plus Made a fool out of myself in front of a bunch of people I really don't know.

Tuesday-Once again made a fool out of my self, OVER & OVER AGAIN!!! Lost at Pool, but finally was able to Laugh.
Wednesday- Computer's charger dies, fighting with people, && Once again Embarrass myself in front of the people who live on my street. Throwing up all over the place. YAY!!! Thankfully My friend Jen loves me enough to come & see me & cheer me up.

Thursday- Woke up feeling like a Western Star ran over me & then backed up to re-run over me.... Took the dog out for a walk, to come home to find that Thomas dog  knocked out the screen on my front window & was running loose. Please I can just beat the dog. pretty please. & O yea Made a fool out of myself yet again, Thomas thought it would be funny to watch me scream & run from bugs...



Im not looking forward to tomorrow at all. Not one bit. I think as soon as John gets off the school bus, I will put my P.J's back on & Go back to sleep & sleep all day, & only wake up when John comes home. (Not really. My friend might be coming back over..)


This week really needs to just stop. Really Karma? Really what the hell did I do to get this shit? You know what I say Screw Ya.


1 comments:

ICStarz

wow.. I'm sorry you've had a bad week, take this weekend head on and hopefully next week will be better. <3

Post a Comment