Monday, November 1, 2010

Monday? Are you Sure?

Are you really sure today is Monday? Oh I mean I know it is. I had a Good day. A Good MONDAY!!! I'm pretty damn happy about that. There was nothing special about this day. Nothing out of the blue happened. I did get to take the camera out for a walk. It was relaxing until I got chased down by some random mutt. Really? Can't you please keep your dogs in the yard or on chains if they are mean little yapping pains in the butts? Please.




Of course I got some odd looks for walking down the road with a camera in my hand, but I Like walking. It helps relax me, & its good for the soul. I guess its because its kind of getting cold down here. *Which in case you are reading this & wondering. I love the cold. I guess its the New England-er in me.* I didn't get as many shots as I hoped I would, but I got a few.





1 comments:

ICStarz

me likey :)

Post a Comment