Friday, October 29, 2010

No P.J's for me Today

             So My plans of curling up & going back to sleep are a bust. I got sleep last night, Which normally would be a wonderful thing. & It was. I woke up feeling great... & then since I had time before John needed to be up for school I log into my facebook.. Mistake number one.

                Got an email from a friend. Our children all ride the bus together. & John has the biggest crush on her daughter. The Biggest. Well I guess yesterday for no reason what's so ever John thought it would be okay to tell her that he was going to punch her brother in the face. Im pissed. I don't know where the heck he's learning how to talk like that. & why he thinks its okay. The poor boy has been trying to be friends with John for a long time & this is what John's telling him? OMG!!!!

So I make him tell them both that he's sorry, & I feel like crap. Where the hell do they learn this kind of stuff? Really? I know I was hellion in my past, but since I moved N.C I haven't made but a few threats to punch someone in their face & Never threated John. Now a days Im pretty calm & If I need to vent, I tell someone I'm gonna shove something up their nose...

Eh,

Mistake Number two, I made myself a cup of coffee. I know I know I really need the lay off that junk, because it makes me super hyper.  =/ But my plans are to have a GOOD day...

Forget everything thats going on.. Hang out with a friend, cuddle up to my husband, & just enjoy the day.



Lets hope that works out.



P.s I ended up with a bruise on my arm, & its really really small, but OMG it hurts like a son of a batch of cookies. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment