Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Sitting Here...

         I'm sitting outside in the dark, smoking & enjoying the peaceful night air... Fog is rolling in & all I can think about is that this would make a good setting for a horror story. Too bad I haven't written any stories since I don't know, High school maybe. I still say If I would have finished at least two of my "stories" I would have more money than Stephine Meyer right now. Just saying.
        Today was a day of Rain. And anything that could go wrong has gone wrong. First the dog wouldn't stop barking & then he got out of the yard not once, not twice but three times. Having to hunt down a little barking beanie baby in the rain is not my idea of fun by the way....
       Eh, Im so ready for bed, but I can't yet. I've got about another hour to kill first. I thought about editing the photographs I took from today. But I just don't have the drive. No really I don't have my extra hard drive right now & Im just too lazy to go into my bedroom to get it. If I go into the bed room I know my nice, warm Cal-King bed will call to me. Which isn't as good as it sounds, as someone has to wake the sleeping man on the couch to get up to go to work.
      So instead Im just sitting here, outside, Not listening to the dogs on the street bark.. Yay. Im sorry if  you're reading this & Im just going on & on. Forgive me. But remember at least I am updating this somewhat.




      John's school pictures come out tomorrow. I can't wait to see them. Hopefully they have come out good. That way I can send them out to friends & family. I think I might scan them on to the computer so I can upload them here. I don't know yet how much those bad boys are going to cost me. I know its not going to be as cheap as it would have been if I had just done them myself. But Its his first school picture.
        Speaking of Schools. I really hate the cost of it. Its like every single time I turn around I am having to spend money. Well not me per say but Thomas. Oops.  Hopefully tomorrow nothing else gets sent home but those pictures.
        John is doing okay in school. Still having a problem with Talking. I guess we all know where he gets that from huh? Oops again. I guess its all just part of my charm. Its funny though how many people seem to forget that Im not always talkative..... third oops of the night.



              Okay I guess I've gone on long enough. So I'll leave you with a few pictures I took today......

1 comments:

ICStarz

:)

Post a Comment