Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beautiful Day & Not a Damned Thing to Do.

O.M.G its a perfect day. Its beautiful out & I can't figure out something to do. I sent Thomas & John off to a tractor pull. (Sorry but I didn't like them before. I guess I'm just not Southern enough for them yet.) I've cleaned my house, Took some pictures, did my hair & Make up. Im bored. Can you tell?

I've been thinking of calling up a friend to see if they want to go play some pool somewhere. It would give me something to do. Even though I royally still suck at the game. I've gotten a little better. I really wonder why the heck we all stopped playing. I guess things just happened that way... Who knows.

Anyway Halloween is next weekend & I still don't know if I am going to dress up or not. Hmmm. Something to think about I guess. I haven't dressed up since the year I had John...


Well I'm off, I guess I am going to go curl up & watch Beauty & the Beast. *Thomas bought it for me on DVD & I have still yet to watch it.* Idk though. I rather not turn off the music. even if it is loud enough to wake the dead.


Enjoy your Saturday Everyone.

2 comments:

ICStarz

cute profile. I hate it when I can't think of anything to do, but right now, i'm too cold to do anything anyways. Hope you have a good weekend :)

cαt

LOL I found something to do. I got to re-meet my old friend Mr. Daniel's....

Post a Comment