Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday Day Daddy!!!
I can't believe a year has already passed us by
Its been hard without you
& tomorrow is going to even that much harder
But This year Im thankful for all the memories
that you left us with.
As much as it hurts,
I know that You're better off,
& are looking down upon us
with a grin on your face.
Enjoy your Birthday
&
Your Thanksgiving.








Today was hard, harder then Saturday. We took five balloons out to the gravesite & let them go. Each & every one reached the sky. It was bitter sweet... I know that this should be getting easier, but It doesn't seem like it. Theres not a day that doesn't go by that I'll think about him, or want to cry when I see a picture of him...

He might not have been my real father, but I couldn't have asked for a better father in law to have. He was an amazing man. && I wish he knows how much we miss him & How much we love him & think about it.



1 comments:

Anonymous

:)

Post a Comment