Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Forced Break

Eh, I hate this. Im being forced into taking a break from the net. My laptops charger kicked the bucket. & Stupid me didn't know it so I also killed the battery to it. Im having to borrow computers & after having my very own, no one else allowed to touch it, computer. This is killing me. Blah.

So this might be the last post for a little while, (Unless my hubby pays to get me a new charger SOON) So im going to leave you with a few pictures of my beautiful god-daughter & her boyfriend.

I love how these pictures turned out. They didn't want me to take them, but I got my way & Im really glad that I was able to get the pictures done. They all came out great. Its not often that I can honestly say that theres little to no pictures that I dont trash in a shoot like this.. This one theres so far NONE!!!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment