Friday, November 5, 2010

Going to do Good.

               Thats my plan for today. I plan on taking a walk. Yes I know its freezing, but it will be O.K. I also plan on looking into getting a gym membership. =) I need to do something to keep me busy durning the days, & help me get back into being healthy. There's also a few classes Ive been looking into taking. Like dance or something.... (don't ask what the or something is.)

             John brought home his first ever report card. I can't believe it. I wanted to cry. My baby is growing up soo friggin fast. WAY to fast. He also brought home yet another yellow smiley & a broken coat. YAY me... So I have to see if I can find someone who can fix the zipper on it, because thats a friggin REAL LEATER coat. (His grandmother bought it last year for him as a gift because he fell in love with it.) Eh...


Anyway I might post some pictures later, IM not sure If I am going to be taking the camera with me when I go for my walk or not. & I have friends coming for dinner tonight. So I need to get my butt moving & get my housework done. =) Im soo proud of myself, Ive blown if off all week.


*Side note- Please understand I have ADHD & OPCD... Its a very odd mix to have.. Really friggin odd. So For me to blow of my housework for once is a good thing. The Deal On OCPD *

0 comments:

Post a Comment