Thursday, November 4, 2010

Music, Rain & Naps!!

                 So Im sitting outside, (under my carport) enjoying the rain. I love the rain most days. Its relaxing & peaceful. If I thought I could get away with it, Id go for a walk, but I don't want to end up sick...So Im sitting here listen to music & trying to figure out what I am going to do with John when he comes home from school today. We can't go outside to play, since Its raining.. We played kickball for at least an hour yesterday afterschool. He brought home a green smiley face. Which is always a good thing.

I got sleep last night, & I took a nap today. which of course makes me feel bad since I didn't spend my morning with Thomas like I normally try to do. Oops. Eh, Tomorrow will be better. I  got a Starbucks engery shot... =)

Anyway no pictures today due to the rain.

1 comments:

Kate

I wish I had a carport so I could do that, haha. Or a porch. A porch would be nice too.

Post a Comment