Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Rainy Day

So we had a small storm today. Lots of Rain, a little bit of thunder & a few shots of lighting. It was enough to freak out my cat, Cuddles. Who hates any form of a storm. He got so bad that He had to be placed in the closet to lay on top of the towels to hide. Sadly he is still in hiding even though the storm has been over for about an hour. He almost came out, but then a clap of thunder sent him deeper into hiding. Poor cat.



So today being a slow day. I thought I would make some more changes to my blog. The reason for the changes is, as I was writing for AS WE WRITE IT, I really did not do a lot for my own blog. As Katherine tries to fix up that blog, I thought I would wrote on my own. As of yet, I do not know if I shall be returning to her blog or not. I honestly do not know. I enjoyed writing for her, but looking back now I think my own posts (compared to hers) were rather boring. I really do not see my self as creative. She on the other hand is. I would love to go back, & we shall see about that.


John turns five next month. FIVE!!!! Can you believe it. He wants to have a monster jam themed birthday party. Because it is a big birthday he just might get what he wants.

Well the rain is back... And I have a dinner to fix.

0 comments:

Post a Comment