Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting Ready

To law down the law about bedtimes. It really sucks, but I have to get John into the habit of going to bed when Told, not when he wants to. (thank you daddy for that one.) Its been hard to keep John on a set time because of the hours Thomas use to work. When he worked at Western Star he worked from 9-8 sometimes later, so he never got to see John, & then he was driving & wasn't ever home, & I wanted them to get the time together, but with School {Can't believe it. So not fair. It means my little man is growing up.} starting in a few short months, Ive gotta get him & me on set times for bed & waking up. This should be a lot of fun....


It might be easier then I'm thinking though because Thomas switches to night hours tonight... Which means I wont have him keeping me up all night!!! Although I doubt I sleep much because I'm so so use to him being in the bed with me. Its going to hard to once again readjust to him not being there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment