Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In a Sea of Red

The early mornings are sometimes my favorite time of the day. My little man comes & cuddles in my bed when he first gets up. But only when he thinks I'm not awake. This morning he was surprised to see my awake!!!! So he burys his self under my covers, (my bedspread & my throw blanket.) I am trying to figure out how one little four year old can HOG a whole KING SIZED blanket, & a Super KING THROW blanket. How is that even possible?


Anyway. It turns out that My husband after working since Midnight , comes home to tell me that he is buying a car. a 79 Camero. His dream car. How can I tell him no. I'm not happy about it. But on the plus side I did get a promise on a upgrade to my Nikon (Ive got the D90 model. & I love it.) & *drum roll please* I don't have to sell the D90. I can have both. Thankfully. I love my camera. I just want to see how great the D5000 is. I think that's the one I'm gonna get. I'm not sure. But I have to wait to get it. That's the only down fall. Mind you my camera is only a year & half old. & I do Love it. I love it to death. But No one else can use it. I pretty much take it over. If there are two in the house Thomas could take one with him, & I can use one too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment