Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So

              So its another wonderful night for me. Had company for dinner. ((wayyy to much garlic in the mashed tators, Soo not using that packet of stuff again.)) Changed my hair. ((Pictures tomorrow.)) && Most exciting news of my day (((Besides being asked to be a guest blogger on AS WE WRITE IT.)))) I got a new straighter, && a new crock pot, ( a friend of mine melted mine. dont ask,  && the straighter got burnt out by the same friends daughter.)) && O yea I totally colored my hair. Pictures tomorrow. {{after of course I play with the new straighter.))

              Thomas is out on the road...again.... Surprise!!! Sighs. Sometimes it really sucks that hes gone all the time. Kinda gets lonely. && Next year when John starts school I honestly don't know what I am going to do with my self....

But right now Im off to go read bedtime stories &&& tuck my little man in. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment