Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yuck

                I sometimes really hate Spring. The bugs all come out of the wood works, the bees alone are enough to make you want to stay in side.  Sighs. but the weather is soo pretty, all you want to do is lay out in the sun, ((which I don't do, becaue I don't tan, I burn)) or talk walks with a camera in your hand.


Anyway, nothing really new in my neck of the woods. Thomas is still out on the road. He didn't kill me this morning. Long story short I dyed my hair, & Thomas happens to be one of those few people in the world that hate any kind of change, soo when I finally came out of the bathroom, I thought he was going to kill me. Sighs. Its a little darker then I wanted, but eh, Its hair. At least I didn't cut it all off again. ((Won't be doing that again.)) && Well its not curly right now, which is another thing Thomas doesn't like. He likes my curls for some ungodly reason..... YUCK


John is still John. Hes starting to feel better. Thank god. Having a whinny four year old is not my cup of tea. We've gotta go get an egg dying kit, so we can dye eggies for the Easter Bunny. && All I can think, is really kid, you want me to go get dyes for you to play in && make a mess out of? Gee, Thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment