Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Long Day, Longer Week

            Well Thomas is going to be gone everyday (& night) until Sunday.... Gotta love being a Truckers Wife....... The time just seems to be dragging out. Can't it be sunday already. For some odd reason I have a really hard time sleeping when hes not here. So by the end of the week Im going to be extra bitchy, even though I know Im trying not be too. ((O yea did I tell ya Im giving up almost all my sodas. Only a glass with meals, then its water or milk. YAY ME...))



So far with the no soda thing Im doing okay. & im not even having a lot of coffee either... ((Sadly. I miss my old friend.))


Sooo in other news, life is life. Johns fighting me tooth and nail when it comes to bed time. But (sighs) what else is new?


I got two new cute dresses ((which is a big thing for me. because I don't own any dressy clothes, Im forever having to borrow from people. So when my friends sister gets married in may I won't have to borrow anything. Not even shows, becuase I bought a pair of highheels, ((low ones)) to match the dress. Mind you I already have four pairs that I haven't even worn. 2 from like 2 years ago, that every one borrows from me, && a pair from around christmas that are really cute && I can't wait to wear.


OO & not surprisingly I bought another pair of flipflops. ((playboy bunnie ones for ten dollars you can't beat that.))

0 comments:

Post a Comment