Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sometimes......

Sometimes it really sucks being a truckers wife.

I thought  that Thomas was going to be home until Saturday, even tried my hardest to get him to take me to the beach. But when I came back from getting some lawn chairs, among other things, He had to leave out. So its just another lonely night. =( Sighs. I have to remember ((as golddiggerish this sounds)) the money is great. & I mean great.

I just miss my husband.....

Anyway my yard work is just about done. Finally. I just have to plant my daisies tomorrow. But the new lawn mower works... && the Roses are planted & they look great. My other ones are almost all ready to bloom. I can't wait. Pictures, Pictures & More pictures.


Im going to go call the hubby, maybe he'll be where he can talk.

Goodnight.



0 comments:

Post a Comment