Thursday, May 19, 2016

Jan 3rd 2013 to May 19th 2016.. Life is Full of Changes

It's been a long time since I bothered to update this Blog. And honestly, so much as changed since my last post.

First and most important change, I had a little girl in 2014. She's amazing.. Both of my children are. My son took to being a big brother so well. He's amazed by this little girl who has everyone melting over her.

Second major change, I am now a single person. I never thought my life would take this turn. Life is funny how it works out. It was my choice. A lot of big things and a lot of little things made me make up my mind to leave my marriage. I am not sure where I am going in life. Its a little overwhelming to be a lone for the first time in my life.

I have always been someone's daughter, someone's wife, someone's mother.. Its a different feeling now. I don't have anyone else telling me what to do anymore. It's a wonderful feeling. But different. Very different.

Many things in my life are changing. So much at one time. I don't know how to deal with it all at times. Sometimes I just want to sit down in the middle of a hot shower and cry. But I won't allow myself too.,,,

I am learning I can do this on my own or rather with some kick ass friends surrounding me and keeping me from shattering as badly as I want too.

1 comments:

Kate

Blogging can be very therapeutic!

Post a Comment