Friday, May 20, 2016

Guns, Motorcycles and Perky In a Can.

I think the title sums it up. It was an all girls day, and we actually had fun. I didn't cry when I heard a few songs, although I fully admit I screamed Fuck as loudly as a could in a crowded area. Oops. I'm working on it. But seriously I put songs to people, and its worse when People send me songs.. That song will be forever tied to people. So when I don't want to hear it, trust me I dont want to hear it.

But I found a beautiful Harley.... 22 grand, which I don't have but its nice to dream.

I also only had one perky in a can. (Cat speak for a can of Monster) 



I also learned that guys get upset when they honk at you and you flip them off. But lets be serious for a moment in life. I am not an animal to be honked at. And if I am trying to cross a busy road, with two children, do not honk. Unless you are honking to let me know I can cross with the children. Thankfully they were teenagers. but still. Its rude... \


Blah. 


I can feel my mood, to my core.. I need to get away from North C. I need to just hop in my truck and ride until I can't anymore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment