Saturday, September 29, 2012

Well Over a Year, A Year of Strange, Heartbreak, Anger, && Moving on.

Well its been well over a year since I even opened this blog. I got so caught up with everything going on in my life, I never even thought to grab some paper & a pen, or even to log on here. Lookin' back now, I think I could have used it.

       I couldn't even begin to explain what all has happened to me this past year, some of my own doing, some my own mistakes, and some thrown on me from others. Looking back on this past year I know now that I am forever changed, & Honestly some days I don't know if this is a good thing, or a horrible thing.

My son is now SEVEN years old, it seems like yesterday he was only learning how to walk.

I am still married.

I am now 26

I rarely touch my camera, or listen to music.

But I know that I am slowly getting back into the habits. I need them, I think. I think my camera can heal me if I give it the chance,
              But then again I have to ask myself, do I want to heal from what I have been through? Some of it was so amazing, even if it did end, even if the events leading up too, and after were horrible choices I made, that I do not regret.

I learned A LOT of life lessons this past year, and honestly, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Would I do somethings differently? Maybe,  I know I can finally say I know the meaning of the word Regret, and the Girl who never regretted anything has a big regret that I am going to have to live with. I know the fault is mine and honestly, I wish I could change it but I can't...


Anyway that's it for now. I WILL be back soon.




0 comments:

Post a Comment