Saturday, August 7, 2010

Good Morning.

Good Morning Fellow Bloggers. I haven't blogged much this week. I started at least two a day, & then of course something came up. The cat was sick, the child needed something, or my favorite the Hubby needed dinner. Sighs.  So this moring when I got up bright & early because my black lab, Herc, needed to go out,( & for some reason thought that I was just the right person to do it,) I thought I'd blog. There hasn't been much of anything going on.

 This weekend is tax free weekend on all clothes & school stuff. Lucky for me all I needed to get left for John was some more jeans. He needed some. Thats it. He's all right to go off to school.  While I on the other hand am not looking forward to it much. =/

What can I say after five years of almost always being a stay at home mom. (I really dont count my waitressing Job I had going on there for a while. Because well the job sucked, it was only a few hours a night, & well John never seemed to miss me. ) I'm not sure what I will do with all that time to myself. Its going to be nice. Thomas should be home most days, but he'll be sleeping. I'll be able to get all the housework done nice & bright & early. Thats a major plus..... Isnt?

I haven't been doing much with my camera. I guess I just haven't felt like it. The last true photographys I took were great, but I haven't been paid for them yet. So of course I really shouldn't post them anywhere. Which stink. But besides those & the ones of John's birthday party, I really haven't been doing alot with my Camera. I still love my camera,  I just dont know. A rut I guess.




So with that being said, My cat just got sick again. (side note, its really John's cat. I just pick up its puke. Lucky me.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment