Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Collage?

              To be honest, I never thought that Id be the girl who goes to Collage for what she wants to do in life. Honestly I still don't know what I want to do. But I have been looking into Collages ((online courses really.) to figure it out. Its time I set a goal. I mean yes I have talked about it for years. So my goal, ((if I can afford it.) Is to start taking online classes in september. My course? Photography. I've always loved it. & I have been told time & time again that I have an eye for it. So why not just go with it. Try it out. Get a degree & make a living off of it. Even if I don't do anything but work for the local paper....((I can always work towards my own studio later.)
                 Anyway I think I picked a collage. aionline.edu. Photography. yep thats my choice. I talk to the lady tomorrow to see what choices I have, && then hopefully by Sept. Thomas & I can figure out if we can afford it...


Keep your fingers crossed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment