Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can A Woman get sick of shopping?

OMG. Here is how my day went.

8:00 am- Got kicked in the head by a sleeping child, {{Who should have never been in my bed.}}
8:15 am- Dog then picks as soon as my eyes open to start whining to go out.
8:30 am- Forgot to set the coffee maker. So I say never mind on the coffee first mistake of the day

9:25- Start straighting my hair
9:35- Stupid straighter goes out, doesn't want to work sooo I pull out my old battered one that barely works

10- HUBBY COMES Home

11:30ish- Heads out to JR's to shop.......{{wearing flipflops, second mistake of the day,.}}








4:00 finally leaving JR's






4:30- Gone to the pottery,





7:00 almost home





ALL Friggin day shopping. My head hurts, my wallet is empty, my son spoiled rotten, my husband even more so ((although he doesn't know it.)) EVEN THE DOG was spoiled. ((picture at the end of the blog.)) and a bunch of things I just had to have, but don't know where Im going to put.






Sighs. At least I got some movies, for a at home Spa day. =) Can't wait.




But is it right for a woman to say NO more shopping for a very long time????



Think its big enough for him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment