Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas & Snow!!!

But sadly they did not fall on the same day.


                 Christmas this year was really great. Santa was super nice to John & I this year. John has been glued to his Wii. & I can dance merrily around the house in my very own New England Pats Jersey. =) We had a great day with our friends & our family. I was really excited that one of our dear friends was able to make it home in time for Christmas. That in its self made it worth it. It truly was a Christmas Miracle!!!!!!!!! Welcome Home is all I am going to say.

             Then around 1:30 A.M. the snow came in. <3 It makes me miss the North. A lot. But It was amazing to see it, to walk in it, & of course to play in it!!!! John had a blast, & we learned that our newest Member of our Family, Sammie, LOVES the snow as much as I do. Of course I think everyone I live around thinks I am insane. *Not that, that is anything new....* Because of course the Snow Started falling around 1:12 & by 1:30 A.M I'm walking the dog. I stayed up late just to see the snow start. Of course I spent most of the day *Between 7 this morning, and 6 O'clock tonight playing in it. Off and on.* John had a blast throwing Snow Balls at his daddy & I.

This weekend all in all was pretty amazing. It might have started off really crappy, but it only got better. =)







1 comments:

Kate

I am counting this snow as total Christmas snow! :)

Post a Comment