Sunday, September 26, 2010

Nothing Much Going On.

There is nothing new really going on. John of course is doing good in school. At least with the work. He's talking alot in class which is never a good thing, But he is working on that.

He loves school. Friday he was singing me all the songs that he's learning. YAY ME!!! All night... Non-stop.

Thomas is still working nights. It bothers me sometimes, but not too often. I miss having him to sleep next to me. You would think though with him working nights & John being in school he'd get more sleep durning the days. Nope.  Not my hubby.

I started to re-use my cafemom.com account. I like it, but omg the stupid fights about EVERYTHING on there. If I say the sky is blue someone somewhere will tell me no its pink....


Other news worthy things going on- I stopped biting my nails. I keep cutting my self though with my nails. So they might be gone in a few days.

Its finally getting cooler around here. YAY Nice fall weather... Too bad it also finally means rain & Poor John's allergies acting up.

Im thinking about taking a night course in photography at my local com. college. Still havent made my mind up on that one yet. I plan on looking into tomorrow when my eyes are more open.

& Im truly jealous of my cats.... They have it made. They get loved when they want to be loved on. Feed whenever they want... get to lay around & Be lazy.. & Even when they are in trouble, its hard to stay made at them....

0 comments:

Post a Comment